Candlelight Tours 2016
Ticket Sales Begin
Thursday, September 1, 2016 — 10:00 a.m.
The ninth season of Candlelight Tours at Old City Cemetery is here! Tour tickets will be available at the Cemetery Center beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 1. We will process orders on a first-come-first-served basis, with walk-in patrons getting first priority. Requests for tickets by voicemail are not accepted.
Don’t miss this unique local history experience!
What Are Candlelight Tours?
- Tours given at night by lantern and candle light
- Professional actors in period costume
- True stories from local history
- All new stories every year—no repeats
- Tours conclude with refreshments and special exhibit of historical documents used to write scripts
- All proceeds benefit historic preservation of Old City Cemetery (non-profit organization)
Thursday, October 13 Friday, October 14 Saturday, October 15 ——— Thursday, October 20 Friday, October 21 Saturday, October 22 ——— Thursday, October 27 Friday, October 28 Saturday, October 29
There are 6 tours each night, 20 minutes apart:
$18 per person (age 13+)
$10 per child (age 12 and under)
Sorry, there is no discount for senior citizens.
How to Purchase
Call the Cemetery Center (434) 847-1465 ——— Visit the Cemetery Center in person Monday-Saturday, 10-3 Sunday, 1-5 ——— Email firstname.lastname@example.org