Candlelight Tours 2019
Candlelight tickets will be sold ONLINE this year and will begin Tuesday, September 17th, at 7:00 am for all 2019 Candlelight Tours. Additional tickets may be sold for each Candlelight Tour if good weather is forecast, extra tickets will be added on the Wednesday of each performance weekend (October 9, 16, and 23). Tickets will be available for purchase on the events page of this web site, and on the Eventbrite web site beginning Tuesday, September 17th, at 7:00 am. “Fairweather” tickets will be added the Wednesday, before each weekend of Candlelight Tours, depending upon weather predictions. Check back here or on Facebook for updates.
Call or visit the Cemetery Center for additional information:
What Are Candlelight Tours?
- Tours given at night by lantern and candle light
- Professional actors in period costume
- True stories from local history
- All new stories every year—no repeat characters
- Tours conclude with refreshments and special exhibits of historical documents used to write scripts
- All proceeds benefit historic preservation of Old City Cemetery (non-profit organization)
Tour Dates & TIMES
Friday, October 11
Saturday, October 12
Thursday, October 17
Friday, October 18
Saturday, October 19
Thursday, October 24
Friday, October 25
Saturday, October 26
There are 6 tours each Thursday night, 20 minutes apart:
With an additional tour on Friday & Saturday nights at
$24 per person (age 18+)
$12 per youth (ages 12 to 17)
Plus an EventBrite convenience fee of $3.09 per ticket.
Sorry, there is no discount for senior citizens.