Candlelight Tours 2018
As of September 16, all Candlelight Tours 2018 performances are SOLD OUT. If good weather is forecast, extra tickets will be added on the Wednesday of each performance week (October 10, 17, and 24). Check back here or on Facebook for updates.
Call or visit the Cemetery Center for additional information:
What Are Candlelight Tours?
- Tours given at night by lantern and candle light
- Professional actors in period costume
- True stories from local history
- All new stories every year—no repeat characters
- Tours conclude with refreshments and special exhibit of historical documents used to write scripts
- All proceeds benefit historic preservation of Old City Cemetery (non-profit organization)
Friday, October 12
Saturday, October 13
Thursday, October 18
Friday, October 19
Saturday, October 20
Thursday, October 25
Friday, October 26
Saturday, October 27
There are 6 tours each night, 20 minutes apart:
$22 per person (age 13+)
$10 per child (age 12 and under)
Sorry, there is no discount for senior citizens.