Candlelight Tours 2019
Candlelight tickets will be sold ON LINE this year and will begin Tuesday, September 17th, at 7:00 am for all 2019 Candlelight Tours. Additional tickets may be sold for each Candlelight Tour if good weather is forecast, extra tickets will be added on the previous Wednesday of each performance weekend (October 9, 16, and 23). Check back here or on Facebook for updates.
Call or visit the Cemetery Center for additional information:
What Are Candlelight Tours?
- Tours given at night by lantern and candle light
- Professional actors in period costume
- True stories from local history
- All new stories every year—no repeat characters
- Tours conclude with refreshments and special exhibit of historical documents used to write scripts
- All proceeds benefit historic preservation of Old City Cemetery (non-profit organization)
Tour Dates & TIMES
Friday, October 11
Saturday, October 12
Thursday, October 17
Friday, October 18
Saturday, October 19
Thursday, October 24
Friday, October 25
Saturday, October 26
There are 6 tours each Thursday night, 20 minutes apart:
With an additional tour on Friday & Saturday nights at
$24 per person (age 13+)
$12 per child (age 12 and under)
Sorry, there is no discount for senior citizens.