Holiday Open House Specials
- Any two of our cookbooks, Food To Die For or Food To Live For, 25% off
- Lynch’s Ferry Magazines (2013 & prior), $2.00
- Once A Upon A Time…A Cemetery Story, 75% off (reg. $60)
- All Civil War Books, 20% off
- Lynchburg, Virginia, The First Two Hundred Years, 1786 – 1986, 50% off (reg. $35)
- Lapel Pins (Butterflies, Dragonflies, Bees, & Lady Bugs) 6 for $3.00
Cemetery Seeds are now for sale in the gift shop. The three varieties are Hollyhock Nigra, Baptisa, and Nigella. They are available at $2.50 per package or 5 packages for $10.00.
Our annual Cemetery Calendar is for sale beginning Thursday, December 11, for $9.95. A freestanding or magnetic refrigerator frame will also be available for purchase.
Beeswax candles are a unique hostess gift for the holidays. We have three different sizes of tapered candles; 6, 10, and 16 inch in natural and green shades, made locally in the Lynchburg. Prices are from $3.50 – $10.00 a pair.
New Cemetery Notecards are available for $12.00 per package. Each package features six different memorable images from the grounds. The same images are available as individual magnets at $3.50 each.
For the true Old City Cemetery fan, “Stories of the Stones, Interpretive Plaques in the Old City Cemetery,” has been reprinted for purchase! This booklet contains information on the origins of the museums, Civil War history, prominent residents here, and much more, $12.95.